Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How many guys have you been "in love" with?

Posted by   + Show Post

How many guys have you been "in love" with or thought you were?

by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Replies (21-30):
kybella
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Looking back now...I realize the only man I've ever TRULY been in love with is my husband.  The others 2 I thought I was in love with were like an infatuation thing.  I'm soooo glad for maturity.  It makes you look at things differently.

my3littlebabies
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 9:07 AM
That's similar to my best friend except we didn't start dating til this past summer and now he's with someone else because of my x but when the spit well be gettng back together for good hopefully because I don't see mydelf with anyone but him

Quoting ShannaBee:

Only one man. DH and I dated as teenagers and I was in love with him. We went our seperate ways and I always had feelings for him and nobody I dated afterwards could match those feelings.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arhtx2010
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Just one man, who also happens to be my hubby. I love him so much.

heather18324
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 4:54 PM

One and only, my husband.

KendraCay
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I have only ever (will ever) been in true love once with my now (and forever) husband. I *thought* I was in love with my highschool boyfriend at the time...it was mearly infatuation and curiosity.

mommy0f2g1b
by Member on Nov. 22, 2010 at 10:15 PM

2 I was in love with my " first" and to this day still love him, and am to this day in love with my dh.

soymujer
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2010 at 1:44 PM

three including my hubby...

family in the van   Mom of four

Sophie4910
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 4:37 PM

I thought I was in love with the guy I dated before I started dating my husband but I wasnt. I fell in love with my husband and knew I was never in love with him. SO just one.

campomommy
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 8:31 PM

2, maybe 3

krazykat10247
by on Nov. 25, 2010 at 8:12 PM

i can honestly say im in love with one the man im with now and have my baby girl with i i felt i loved another man like this at one time before like this but i dont think it was the same all my other bfs were just feelings of i cared for them not loved them but the man i have now is the real deal i know because he has my heart if he knows it or not ill always have a special place in my heart just for him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)