Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

love kids and s@#

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 4:40 PM
  • 2 Replies

can anyone help i feel as though my mommy job is takeing away from my wife job could someone give me a few tips to make it a lil bit better it just seems like since the birth of my son i dont have that urge like i used to how do i get it back

by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jenbscott
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM
How old is your son?

I've got four kids ages 6, 3, 2, and 6 weeks and I can relate. They are a FULLtime OVERtime job. But, my husband and I still find time here and there. It's not as much as before but he understands why...

Maybe you're just exhausted? It'll get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cnice1976
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM

I have 3 children myself, and after the birth of my 3rd, it seemed like there was even LESS time for US than we felt with our first two...there are several years' difference between my baby and my son, so my first two were pretty self-sufficient when Liv came along, then WAMO we had to start all over from the beginning. I started getting up 30 minutes earlier in the mornings (I used to get up to get the kids ready for school just as he was walking out the door to go to work) and would take showers with him, also, we would text each other all day long (when we could at work) sometimes naughty little notes and by the time he would get home, it was time for the kids to do their homework, so we would both be all worked up from talking during the day (foreplay), get the kids sat down for homework, tell them if they had a question with something, to skip it until we came back, and we would sneak off for 15-20 minutes. It was really HOTT because there was that sneaking around, risk of getting caught feeling! Yeah, a lot of times, it was just quickies, but hey....even that is SOMETHING, and it made us both feel very wanted and sexy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)