Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi! im new :)

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 5:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi everyone! I'm amanda married to brad, goin on 6 years in january. We have 2 girls kaytlyn is almost 5 and a half and justine is almost 2 and a half. We live in nebraska. I'm liking this group so far and the lack of bashing and drama :) lookin forward to gettin "in" :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
orange4agua72
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 5:37 PM

WELCOME! This group is GREAT!

I'm Jessica, 25yo, married mommy to 5yo, 3yo, 2yo, 1 yo, and 4mo.

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2010 at 5:58 PM
Welcome to the group! My name is Shannon, I'm 25, married for 1yr5mo and pregnant with my first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbscott
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 7:52 PM

Hi Amanda!

Glad to have you, welcome.

Hubby and me will be married 6 years in January too =) on the 9th. We have four kids together. Just had my last baby =( 6 weeks ago. And my oldest is 6.

Get "in", girl! I'm sure you have great things to bring to the group! And I'm liking the lack of drama too!

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2010 at 10:45 PM

ours is the 7th :-)

Quoting jenbscott:

Hi Amanda!

Glad to have you, welcome.

Hubby and me will be married 6 years in January too =) on the 9th. We have four kids together. Just had my last baby =( 6 weeks ago. And my oldest is 6.

Get "in", girl! I'm sure you have great things to bring to the group! And I'm liking the lack of drama too!

MileexMom2010
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Im Jessica. 18 married to the airforce :) 2 month old daughter :) Stationed in oklahoma.

JakesCupcake
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Hi Im Lilly! Married for a year and 2 months! Have 2 little munchkins! 2 and a half and a 9 months old! Hubby is in the Navy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)