Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Tired of Being Single and Alone

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 9:25 PM
  • 2 Replies

I'm so tired of being alone and single.I have been divorced for 4 years and dated a few guys,had a couple relationships.None of them worked out.It's like I have a neon flashing sign that says pick me!I date losers! I mean why is it everyone else is so lucky to have great husbands and bf's.Here I am unlucky as hell?Everyone tells me that there's a man out there for me and I will have a man too somday.WTH! Why isn't it happening?I don't want to be a bitter old lady or a old maid.I tried these online dating sites but there's nothing but crazy people or horndogs on there.Any of you mamas got any advice and know what to do?Help...toddler tantrum

by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Sophie4910
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Im sorry. I know its not what you wanna hear but the only thing you really can do it wiat. The right guy is out there you just have to wait for him to come to you.

jenbscott
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 11:41 PM
You're not unlucky. He just hasn't come yet. At least when he does come, you'll fully appreciate him for how good he is! Just keep on with the dating scene or don't date at all. But don't beat yourself up over it=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)