Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Has there ever been a time...?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 10:21 PM
  • 7 Replies

Has there ever been a time in your life when you've felt like you might like women?

by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jenbscott
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:49 AM

No. I can't STAND women. lol.

Women are so hard to get along with. I have only ONE true female friend. She's my best friend. Other than that, I get along better with men.

WTXMOM194
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 3:14 AM

Yes.  Every now and then there are times I thin I would like the company of a woman instead of a man but a lot but sometimes.

Holly.
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 3:36 AM

I'm very bisexual. I have been in relationships with women, and if I had found the right woman for me, I would have had no problem spending my life with her. But I happened to meet an amazing man instead.

jbjb1024
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2010 at 4:29 AM
Yes, sometimes I wonder what it would be like. Sometimes I think I just want the experience of having a sexual experience with another woman. but I love my hubby and wouldn't trade him for anything!

Does wanting the experience with woman mean I am bi? Not a big deal, but I am always curious what that means.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2010 at 6:13 AM
No I never wonder that. I barely have female friends as it is, I would never consider partnering with a woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Nov. 23, 2010 at 7:05 AM

nope...I've always like me some boys! lol

I've actually very rarely gotten along with girls...

Kelseyciarah
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Kinda creeps me out to be honest. Just thinkin about it my brain goes on lock down and wont let me go any further. Not saying other people are creepy for their sexuality by any means, but thinking of myself with another woman gives me the heebyjeebies, just not for me. So I've tried to think about it, but my thoughts never got that far lol. And like others, I dont get along with other women.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)