Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused and possibly naieve??

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 7:57 AM
  • 3 Replies

My SO tells me he loves me. He allows me to stay home to take care of our daughter and my 3 yr old son and he's taken over the role of a father figure for my boys. I just dont feel it sometimes. When I try to get intimate with him and have a little passion in our sex life, i feel rejected and it makes me feel very uncomfortable. and when I get upset about it he doesn't know what I'm talking about and says he didn't do anything. Unless he's groping me or f*king me like some one night stand he doesnt seem into it. He gets all distant and dry. Ive been with him for 2 years and I have never had a more difficult relationship.

I'm getting emotionally burned out and extremely confused.....

by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
orange4agua72
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Have you tried sitting down and letting him know you need more intimacy? Don't attack him and tell him what he's doing wrong, but instead just come to him and tell him how much you LOVE and apreciate EVERYTHING he's done for you and that he's a great father and then just say and I need to talk to you about something is this a good time? Normally, because you've buttered him up  bit he'll be a LOT more willing to open up and listen to you! Don't tell HIm what HE needs to do, let him kinda figure that out, just tell him what YOU would LIKE and how important it is to you!

GL and HUGS!

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2010 at 8:09 AM
I think you should learn to communicate with him. Tell him how you feel and what you want. He sounds clueless, men can't read our minds! Teach him to be more gentle in bed. Sounds like rougher sex turns him on. Do activities together that will bond you, therefore making him feel more intimate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbscott
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 5:31 PM
He probably really doesn't know what you're talking about. Sometimes with men, you have to be very specific...almost down to the T with your explanation of what you expect from him. He probably gets distant because, in his mind, he thinks he's actually doing good. And when you come from left field about how you feel, it confuses him. Let him know exactly what you want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)