Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Singleness....

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have been divorced for 4 years now.I only had 1 serious relationship since then.It was a flop.I've dated a few guys but they turned out to be Mr.Wrong. Somtimes I feel like giving up on trying to be happy.Like it wasn't meant for me to even have a good man in my life.Everytime I date a guy they end up hurting me.All I ever wanted was to be happy.How long were you single before you found the right man?How long were you unhappy?

by on Nov. 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
EireLass
by on Nov. 24, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Why do you need a man to be happy? You need to be happy and complete in yourself first. Otherwise you'll only attract like-kind.....which is unhappiness.

I was divorced in 1989.....I'm not remarried yet. 

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2010 at 10:33 PM
I think your want for someone is what is causing you to have a string of loser exes. Don't settle because you're lonely or you don't want to be alone. Enjoy being you. Once you are happy and yourself you will gain confidence. Men are attracted to confident women. Loser men prey on women with low self esteem and lack of confidence. I believe once you start viewing yourself more positively you will attract a better crowd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miss_yancey
by on Nov. 25, 2010 at 4:53 AM

Still single and a bit lonley but I used to be unsingle and happy enough i guess. I was with someone 4 10yrs and now he just wants to have a mutual thing with our child

Eveshalloween
by on Nov. 25, 2010 at 4:55 AM

1 year after my divorce..but i dated like a mo fo, try dating web sites!!! date a lot, dont give up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)