Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your DH/SO have a pet name for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2010 at 4:15 PM
Replies (101-110):
CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Sashi

Join us if you like Anime :) We talk about much more than just anime. We play games, write short stories, read books together and much more if you'd like to join. Even if you're new to Anime we'd love to have you in our group. We are a no drama group.

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM

yes babe he never calls me by my name

Kimber1984
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Princess, baby, or honey

oap2013
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:00 PM
He calls me wifey..
SassyLaLa85
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Baber, Sweets, Momma

stephs5isenough
by Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:18 PM

My husband and I have aways just called each other by our names.  When we started dating he had a lot of weird ideals about a lot of different 'cute'  things girls like so I just grew accusomed to that and now don't even have a desire for it from him.  It just wouldn't seem right.  Although, now (24 years later) he is starting to wish he hadn't been that way and want that but that's just not part of who we are now.

My 16 year old daughter has a boyfriend who calls her 'Babe'.  I like watching there relationship grow.  I kind of wish I had that kind of relationship with my husband but that is just not who we are now.

just.jessie
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Not really. We've sort of outgrown the pet names. But when he wants something he calls me baby, when he's being sweet he calls me beautiful but normally he calls me by my name

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:20 PM
My hubby calls me smoochy poo, or baby.
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Baby or babe. Only time he calls me by my name is when he's aggrivated with me. If I hear 'rachael' it's like hearing my mother holler 'rachael dawn! Lol
ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:24 PM
He doesn't call me anything really.. Lol if he has to say something to me he just says it... He never addresses me...!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)