Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Married ladies: When was the last time you got drunk with your husband??

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 2:12 PM
  • 45 Replies

I was just having some memories about the last time I got drunk with Hubby, 3 years ago lol I saw him all alone drinkin and I told him: Tonight I will be your drinking partner, we laugh cause I dont ussually drink and we thouhgt 1 beer was gonna do, but not, we drank all night, we laugh so hard, and had awsome sex, lol How about you? Have you? Good or bad?

by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karminia
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Wow last time i got drunk with my hubby was about 2 yrs ago! =] Hadnt really thought about it but man its time! && Yes drunk SEX is the best SEX!! LOL good times! i think ima start making it a monthly thing with my hubby! thx for the thought! =]

LveMy2K1dS
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Halloween and it was fun!

SlightlyPerfect
5 nominations, and my answer is still no.
Yesterday at 9:03 AM
by Slightly Perfect on Nov. 27, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Last night! And it was a good time.

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2010 at 3:18 PM
It's been awhile. I'm pregnant, enough said, lol. Sometime earlier this year but I can't remember.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snoop420
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 3:25 PM
1 year & 3 months ago. I've stopped drinking. I didn't have an alcohol problem or anything but it interacts with my medication that I take for OCD & depression so I avoid it. I think the last time I drank at all was like 2 beers earlier this year. I just smoke a little ganja to relax now. I don't seem to have too bad of a reaction as long as I'm in a good zone, it doesn't seem to affect my meds, no hangover. Seems to help my depression too. The only problem I've ever had from pot is that if I'm in a bad state of mind it can make my OCD worse & the paranoia aggrivates my panic attacks, I am prescribed Xanax but that stuffs too dangerous to use to often & I don't want to get addicted to it like a lot of the poor people I see that get on it. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LatashaNicole
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 3:31 PM

The last time for us was bout a few months ago when we went 2 tha strip club lol I actually was the only 1 drunk he wasn't but he had bout 4-6 beers and I had 6 martinis and 2 shot tequlia straight so you know how our nite ended AMAZING plus no kids so yeah we did our thing that day

kybella
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Just recently...:)

jenbscott
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM
Lol. If I EVER drank 6 martini's + shots, I'd puke my guts out! Bwahahaha. I get loopy over ONE glass of wine. I suck, huh? I also get beet red too.

Quoting LatashaNicole:

The last time for us was bout a few months ago when we went 2 tha strip club lol I actually was the only 1 drunk he wasn't but he had bout 4-6 beers and I had 6 martinis and 2 shot tequlia straight so you know how our nite ended AMAZING plus no kids so yeah we did our thing that day

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jrsmom333
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 5:45 PM
Halloween
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Foxskat
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM

last time  we drank together was new years eve.   i never get drunk but he always does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)