Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

That your SO was the one you were going to marry?   

I knew Steve was the man for me about 2 months into our relationship, when he told me our names match.  I asked him what he meant and he "Amy Gehris, has a nice ring to it."  

Oh how right he was! 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

by on Nov. 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM
Replies (11-16):
TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2010 at 2:06 PM

That's pretty awesome!

you just reminded me of this woman my husband and I met at the bar where we decided to become official.

She told us we were such a cute couple and were going to have a long and happy life together.  I didn't give it much thought at the time, but WOW.  She was right on the money.

Quoting jrsmom333:

On our first date. Our waitress even looked at us and told us we were gonna get married. Hubby said he knew back in highschool.

TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2010 at 2:10 PM

happy

Quoting ShannaBee:

The moment I saw him I fell in love.

jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Nov. 30, 2010 at 7:19 PM

idk exactly when, but i know it wasn't very long after being together lol

Mom2Kyle03
by Member on Nov. 30, 2010 at 10:23 PM

I call him my one night stand who never left...lol. We met in a bar and I was in a crazy phase  after my divorce and was just out dating after a couple of failed realationships. I had given up on love. I was actaully talking to someone  else and saw him and fell instatntly in love. He came home with me that night and I called him the next day to come over and hang out and he never left...lol. About two months in, I knew he was THE ONE =)

weddingGina

JenGemini
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM

I knew when he took me on my first REAL date.  I had an ex and we never really did anything but make out or have sex.  He would never take me out anywhere or when I invited him places there was always a lame excuse.  My now husband was a gentleman.  I had told him I had never really been on a date and he made it a point of taking me out on my first real date lol.  We've been together 7 in a half yrs.

Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM
When he started picking out baby names.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)