Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

When did you know...

TurboMom81
It's hard to beat an enemy living inside your own head.
Today at 10:55 AM
Posted by on Nov. 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM
  • 16 Replies

That your SO was the one you were going to marry?   

I knew Steve was the man for me about 2 months into our relationship, when he told me our names match.  I asked him what he meant and he "Amy Gehris, has a nice ring to it."  

Oh how right he was! 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

by on Nov. 28, 2010 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4_28_bbboy
by on Nov. 28, 2010 at 7:03 PM

The minute he asked if he could sit next to me and put his arm around me...he was so polite and still is...

TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2010 at 7:07 PM

happy  

That is so sweet!

Quoting 4_28_bbboy:

The minute he asked if he could sit next to me and put his arm around me...he was so polite and still is...

Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2010 at 7:10 PM

About the first week or two.  I go with my gut and my feelings were that I didn't want to be without him. We never went a day without seeing each other after our first date.

natashaangel
by on Nov. 28, 2010 at 11:41 PM

i saw my husband for the first time when we were in 7th grade. i turned to my friend and said that is the hottest guy ive ever seen! He had said to his cuz man that is the hottest girl ive ever seen! (crazy i know but true) 9th grade we started dating. we had our first baby at age 18. we have been together for 8yrs now and i'm prego with our fourth baby. We both fell in love with eachother in 9th grade.

TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM

It's great how our bodies can just know too.    THere is scientific proof that love at first site is possible.

Quoting Iconoclast:

About the first week or two.  I go with my gut and my feelings were that I didn't want to be without him. We never went a day without seeing each other after our first date.

TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2010 at 11:53 PM

That's so great that you married your High School Sweetheart!  That is so romantic!  It's nice to have that kind of history.  What a story for you to tell the kids!

Quoting natashaangel:

i saw my husband for the first time when we were in 7th grade. i turned to my friend and said that is the hottest guy ive ever seen! He had said to his cuz man that is the hottest girl ive ever seen! (crazy i know but true) 9th grade we started dating. we had our first baby at age 18. we have been together for 8yrs now and i'm prego with our fourth baby. We both fell in love with eachother in 9th grade.

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2010 at 11:25 AM
The moment I saw him I fell in love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jrsmom333
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM
On our first date. Our waitress even looked at us and told us we were gonna get married. Hubby said he knew back in highschool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieJo81
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I knew right away he was someone I wanted to get to know better. I knew within a few months he was who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Yuriko_chan
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Well my husband and I were friends online and over the phone for about a month before we met in person. And during that month he told me that he got a phone call from his recruiter and was most likely going to leave the next day for basic training. I hung up the phone and started crying! I knew then he was the one God wanted me to be with for the rest of my life. He ended up not going for another almost year, and during that time we dated, got married, and got pregnant with our second child (I have a daughter from a previous relationship that he firmly claims as his "flesh and blood")!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)