Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What is one thing...

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 7:01 PM
  • 27 Replies
What is one thing, besides cheating, that you will NOT tolerate in a relationship. Something that, to you, doent deserve a second chance...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 7:03 PM

physical abuse 

Dixie_Rose_76
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Is over the top lies. I wont deal with the fact of hearing my husband lieing to me about something huge. Little white lies I can deal with but I want a honest and truthful relationship. If he has to lie about something then what is the relationship truely based off?

asheleyt
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 7:08 PM
Lying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieJo81
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Drug use. My ex hid from me that he started doing Meth. I found out because he started freaking out one day because he couldn't remember where he'd hid his stash in the house. My children were toddlers and that really scared me that they'd find it and put it in their mouth as children at that age do. I gave him the ultimatum of the drugs or his family. I was gone within 3 days.

LatashaNicole
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 9:05 PM

hiding things for whatever reasons even if it if something pointless.no type of communication.going against something we already made a decision on.I would not say these are things I can't give a second chance 2 but if it is a continues thing then yeah something gotta give.Drugs,cheating over&over,lying not these are things I can't deal with.

Micheal JR,Xavier,Emily,Mihai,Elijah,Helena all six of my babies

ShannaBee
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Abuse is my vice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
domenica_rose
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Physical abuse

Char.965
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Physical or mental abuse! I'd be out the door so fast his head would spin right off and he knows it! Absolutely No second chance at all!
Rach7224
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 10:55 PM

I think its pretty much clarified by all of the above lol, at least i cant think of anything else...

LovelyMother88
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 11:59 PM

If he ever hit me I would walk out the door and never look back. I can't tolerate lying either, but it would have to be over and over about serious things before I would leave. He isn't that stupid though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN