Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 4:17 PM
  • 1 Replies

OT but today was my first day back to school (onlinefull time).  I'm not what I've gotten myself into. I think I'm in WAY over my head. I enrolled in school in July of this year before I had my fourth son. I started that same month and it was pretty manageable. Hard, but manageable. I've been on a leave of absence to have my baby. Anyway, I log into today and I look over the course material for the next five weeks. I started to cry, lol. The assignments are tough and the grading rubric is even tougher!! AGH!

I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things at home with my newborn and trying to get into a normal routine with him and my other three kids and all the other gazillion things I do. 

My first assignment was to introduce myself to my instructor and fellow students. As soon as I started to type, my newborn starts to wail, my oldest son asked me to help me with his homework, my second son wanted a snack, and my daughter was thirsty.  Who do I think I am? Superwoman?!

So, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and stressed out. I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm doing this for my kids and continue to press on.

Okay,  I just had to get that out. Vent over, lol.

by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ShannaBee
by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Aww, I'm sorry! When I went back to school I freaked out too! I didn't got to college right after high school, I waited until I was 23. It was overwhelming. I cried alot! Math and chemistry killed me! I hope you pull through! Keep your head up because school is an amazing thing and it will better your life and career options. Don't give up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN