Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just to introduce mylf

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 5:33 PM
  • 2 Replies

hi I'm jabreemom I've been married for 2 years and so far everything is good. i have 5 kids in all my husband had three kids before me i had one and now we both have our baby girl together. who is very spoiled sometimes its hard to discipline her because when i say no he says yes when she gets a pow pow (popped) she tells him and he acts like he is pow powing me which gets in the way of me getting her. sometimes i can ignore it and sometimes i cant. what should i do.

by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Welcome to the group.

Do you mean you are reprimanding her and she is going and tattling and your DH acts like he's spanking you for spanking her? I'm trying to get this correct.

In that case, you and DH need to sit down and have a chat. All parents need to create a united front. Kids can manipulate the parents and pit them against each other. Agree to disagree behind  closed doors. If you punish her for something he doesn't think  she should be punished for, he needs to tell you without her around. Sit down and write a list of acceptable and unacceptable behaviors and what is an acceptable form of punishment.

jenbscott
by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 7:06 PM

THIS! And welcome to the group =)

Quoting ShannaBee:

Welcome to the group.

Do you mean you are reprimanding her and she is going and tattling and your DH acts like he's spanking you for spanking her? I'm trying to get this correct.

In that case, you and DH need to sit down and have a chat. All parents need to create a united front. Kids can manipulate the parents and pit them against each other. Agree to disagree behind  closed doors. If you punish her for something he doesn't think  she should be punished for, he needs to tell you without her around. Sit down and write a list of acceptable and unacceptable behaviors and what is an acceptable form of punishment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)