Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is he insecure?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 11:44 PM
  • 11 Replies
Is he happy with his size below the waste? Is he satisfied with his weight/body? Does he down himself? How is his self esteem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatieJo81
by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 11:50 PM

My hubby's thankfully a very confident man. He may complain every now and then about the weight he's gained since getting married.

ShannaBee
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 12:27 AM
My DH has a shattered self esteem due to his exes. He's gotten better but still downs himself. He picks at what he thinks are flaws. He is highly insecure. But to me he is perfect and I can't get him to believe that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terryswifey1
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 6:22 AM

My husband  is very confident.... he worksout everyday  and maintains a vey nice body!! even if he didint workout he would still be sexy to me:)

angelbaby053099
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 6:39 AM

Same here :(

Quoting ShannaBee:

My DH has a shattered self esteem due to his exes. He's gotten better but still downs himself. He picks at what he thinks are flaws. He is highly insecure. But to me he is perfect and I can't get him to believe that.

TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM

It's safe to say my husband has ZERO self esteem issues.

Daisy17827
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Same here....it amazes me!  lol  What is crazy to me is that he is not super buff or over the top "big".  I could only wish I was that self confident!

Quoting TurboMom81:

TurboMom81
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2010 at 10:26 PM

My husband likes to call himself the "Alpha Nerd"  Because other Computer Nerds are not nearly as good looking as he is. <--- His. words

Although he does know how to back it up. ;-)

Quoting Daisy17827:

Same here....it amazes me!  lol  What is crazy to me is that he is not super buff or over the top "big".  I could only wish I was that self confident!

Quoting TurboMom81:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

jazzymom760
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Mine is confident on the outside but highly insecure on the inside...if that makes any sense:\

jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Dec. 2, 2010 at 10:24 AM

He has always been very insecure about his weight...his mom is a very forceful person when it comes to food and so when he was younger her was really overweight and when he got old enough to tell his mom to back off on things he lost it, but now that he's older, he's gained some of it back and he doesn't feel comfortable with it. He's tried all sorts of diets and such, but nothing works...but I love him the way he is :)

psychicRaelene3
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 10:26 AM

The only thing my hubby shows insecurity is about his job sometimes (he has a tendancy to be too hard on himself--he is an auto technician)--but I always tell him how good he is at it---infact, he is a master tech since he has all 9 ASE's and that he should be super proud!!

Another thing is, he is shorter--only 5'7..but I LOVE shorter men..because I am only 5'3 and I don't have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him!!! I LOVE HIM..and I always tell him that. :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)