Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

His most disgusting habit

Posted by   + Show Post

What does he do that just churns your stomach? What do you consider is most disgusting habit?

by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
kathyartist2007
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM

He burps really loud and then after says, "oh yeaahhh - nice round tones!"

LightToTheDark
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Hacks up Loogies, but the sound of it is horrid sounds like he is puking almost makes me puke ugh!!

kybella
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Speaking of luggies...mine will be outside and it's nothing for him to block one nostril and blow out the snot from the other.  Then he flings what might be left on his hand.  I about died the day I saw him do that....EEEEWWWWWW

a_brown23
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 4:54 PM

My hubby will scratch himself down there or stick his finger in his ear and very nonchalantly smell that finger! ewwww

NicholeAT
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 4:57 PM

picks and then smells parts of his body lol

jrsmom333
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 4:57 PM
That is sooooo gross!! Lol

Quoting kjbugsmom1517:

My husband got ahold of my ped egg. I had to buy a new one cuz that was super ewwwwww. I can't really think of a habit tho lol.. Cept when he clips his toenails he chews on one or 2.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jrsmom333
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 4:58 PM
Mine does that too..i always ask him why he needs to smell everything. Its gross!

Quoting NicholeAT:

picks and then smells parts of his body lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daisy17827
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Snot rockets here too!  SO FREAKIN GROSS!!  I thought I was gona puke the first time he did it!

Quoting kybella:

Speaking of luggies...mine will be outside and it's nothing for him to block one nostril and blow out the snot from the other.  Then he flings what might be left on his hand.  I about died the day I saw him do that....EEEEWWWWWW

ShannaBee
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Ugh! Mine does this in the shower and he thinks the water will wash the boogers away but they stick to the wall and tub and I have to clean it!

Quoting kybella:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 5:24 PM
Men are such disgusting creatures, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN