Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

His most disgusting habit

Posted by   + Show Post

What does he do that just churns your stomach? What do you consider is most disgusting habit?

by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Replies (21-30):
Winter1derland
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM

My dog has some sort of ear infection thing.. My DH will clean out this horrible black gunk, with his FINGER, and lets the dog eat it!! It makes me want to throw up! Def, the worst..

sgevaert
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 7:36 PM

my husband farts and belches... they both smell horrible!!

jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:01 PM

he leaves glasses around after having milk in them...not only is it annoying but it grosses me out...I hate the smell of milk

mommy_carrillo
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:12 PM
Mine does the dish thing too. He will male our boys oatmeal for breakfast then leave it on their highchairs till its time to eat again, he never cleans their chairs after they eat something REALLY messy but the one that TOPS it all is he NEVER wears socks so not only do his shoes smell so bad you can tell when he takes his shoes off when you are on the oppisite side of the house his feet smell SOOOOOO BAD I CAN SMELL THEM FROM UNDER THE COVERS AT NIGHT!!! And I mean it has gotten so bad I want to puck EVERYTIME HE TAKES HIS SHOES OFF!!!! UGH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Faith-Hope-Love
by on Dec. 4, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Mine too!!!! UGH HE IS SO NASTY SOMETIMES!!! lol Why do we love these creatures?!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Ugh! Mine does this in the shower and he thinks the water will wash the boogers away but they stick to the wall and tub and I have to clean it!

Quoting kybella:

Speaking of luggies...mine will be outside and it's nothing for him to block one nostril and blow out the snot from the other.  Then he flings what might be left on his hand.  I about died the day I saw him do that....EEEEWWWWWW

lfrrll5
by on Dec. 4, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Mine has dentures from when he was younger and had a bad broken jaw. Well he now will be getting ready for work and I will later find the sealant on the sink floor and even in the shower. Its gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Dec. 4, 2010 at 7:21 AM
My DH does the loud belching and farting thing too! It is disgusting and embarrasing because he does it anywhere, like the store or even my grandma's house. I gripe him out every time because it's so rude plus my granny is very prim and proper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2010 at 9:26 AM

wow our men are gross :-).... my husband does the dishes thing too drives me crazy!! he does this hacking thing that is gross but ive just gottin so use to it i guess... lol he does this snort sniffle thing while hes holding his nostrils that is really annoying lol... but man men r just gross...

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2010 at 9:27 AM

my husband would be finding a cure for those smelly feet there is no way id let him in bed with me LOL... i hate feet as it is and if they smell THAT bad wow.. yea no way!

Quoting mommy_carrillo:

Mine does the dish thing too. He will male our boys oatmeal for breakfast then leave it on their highchairs till its time to eat again, he never cleans their chairs after they eat something REALLY messy but the one that TOPS it all is he NEVER wears socks so not only do his shoes smell so bad you can tell when he takes his shoes off when you are on the oppisite side of the house his feet smell SOOOOOO BAD I CAN SMELL THEM FROM UNDER THE COVERS AT NIGHT!!! And I mean it has gotten so bad I want to puck EVERYTIME HE TAKES HIS SHOES OFF!!!! UGH

leslieOli
by on Dec. 5, 2010 at 11:44 AM

he farts at the table while we are eating and he does the whole loogie bit, its the times when he swallows them that makes me severely ill. ewww thinking about it now made me gag.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN