Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

His most disgusting habit

Posted by   + Show Post

What does he do that just churns your stomach? What do you consider is most disgusting habit?

by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Replies (31-35):
mspoison
by on Dec. 6, 2010 at 10:01 PM

My DH do all of the above but the the other day toped the cake he takes his sweaty,smelly socks off at the table while we are having dinner(let me remind you he been hunting 8hrs) and then shakes them right near my food and when I give him that look he say "nothing got on your food" like really how do you know that?!? I ended up throwing my whole meal away....

rosemary640
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 3:31 AM

when were mad and i ask him a question he does not answer.

TX.Momma.23
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 6:00 AM
Eeew mine does this too!

Also, I cannot stand when there is anything in the toilet. He always blows his nose and throws the tissue in the toilet then doesn't flush! Eeew! Its not a freaking target- FLUSH IT!

Quoting TurboMom81:

My husband puts dirty plates loaded with food in the sink. I will be going to do dishes and there will be chunks of bread floating in the water!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaganMomma40
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 8:11 AM

my husband...its spitting. Spitting every like 5 minutes....ewwwwwww man I just want to staple his mouth shut...if we are outside he's spitting...grrrrr!

Winter1derland
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Ok, worst one ever.. I had a sonicare toothbrush before we were married, and he had just a regular one.. He now USES MY TOOTHBRUSH!! I can't make him quit either!! Now I have to keep a seperate head to it hidden, put it on to brush my teeth, then take it off and hide it again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN