Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am so mad at him right now

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 9:14 AM
  • 3 Replies

My dh (the d is not for dear) applied for a credit card 3 weeks ago, last week i kept checking th mail and telling him the card hasnt came yet. On saturday he told me he was gonna call this week to see where it was.

Well this morning i was looking at a recipt and it said that the items purschaed was on a card. i didnt reconize the card number so i looked through his wallet and lo and behold i found the credit card that "hadnt came yet" so i asked what was going on and he gave me some excuse about how i spend money bla bal blah but he has already used the amount allowed on the card. last night he told me he had 60 dollars so i asked where that was and he told me he was hiding it. Really now when i am the one who holds his check card so he doesnt spend the money.

When he spends money he cant tell me where he spent it or how much. I am so mad at him right now and i am still mad about his ex wife and his sister, he is walking a thin line very thin

by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JaivonsMommy
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 9:24 AM
I can understand your frustrations, my SO would hide finances from me all the time. Up until a few months ago I was blind to what he was doing financially and how much of a hole he was in. I was so upset about it (it had to do with him not being able to pay the rent) that i left work and we had a longgggg talk. I told him straight up that I wasnt going to yell I just want to fix this. I was mad but told him flat out how he was putting our family in a bad situation. I offered to help him with his money and budgeting. He hid the money situation from me because in March of this year I was in the hospital for being suicidal because of things he had done. He didnt want me to find out about the money problems and lied about them to me until I got the invoice saying our rent hadnt been paid from the prior month and we owed 2000! So anyways, I think because I spoke calmly and honestly with him about the situation he took what I said to heart. He is now doing ok with finances and I know what kind of money he has and that he isnt in any financial trouble. Good luck hun, I hope you can maybe talk to him or something and get his butt straightened out. Sorry for the rambling lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Hun, i know what you are going through...i had a DH (the d isnt for dear for him either, never was..), that was extremely bad with money. I paid all of the bills , the electrical, the rent, the phone...only on my maturnity leave check ($520)...rent was $500 and the phone and electricity were paid for by my child tax benefit every month, the ONE time i asked him for 30 dollars to put towards the electricity...i had to bug him all weekend, monday morning before he left for work i asked about the money...he said he left it in his top drawer.

Uhm yea....ive since moved and seperated from him, and have YET to find that $30.

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2010 at 10:55 AM
My DH is horrible with money. He can't finance or set a budget to save his life. It is so frustrating. If I were you I'd sit DH down and find out exactly where all that money is going. He is being one shady dude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)