Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Living arrangements

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 3:57 PM
  • 20 Replies
Did you live together before getting married?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlL_eYeS_oN_mE
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 4:04 PM

we lived together for 3 years before getting married, and had dated for a year prior to living together.

Cafemom_Junkie
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 4:04 PM

After we got married

tnbjbeams444
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Yes we did.

mrsjoy1
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 6:28 PM
My husband and I lived together for ten years before we married. I believe if you live together first. We will know each others flaws and habits. Ou can address them early. It's nothing like living with some one just to find out that you can't stand then. Love them but can't live with them. Life is to short to be unhappy. Do what works for you. Don't do something that u will regret later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2010 at 6:33 PM
My husband and I did live together first. He has a friend who's girlfriend doesn't want to live together until after they are married. Made me interested in how other couples do things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RiSatResBesOs
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 6:49 PM

My hubby and I dated for 3 years before we moved into together. We lived together for 2 years before we got married. We've been married now for 6 years.

luvhubandbabys
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2010 at 7:26 PM
We lived together for 4 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LatashaNicole
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 8:07 PM

we living together and not married....

jazzymom760
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Quoting mrsjoy1:

My husband and I lived together for ten years before we married. I believe if you live together first. We will know each others flaws and habits. Ou can address them early. It's nothing like living with some one just to find out that you can't stand then. Love them but can't live with them. Life is to short to be unhappy. Do what works for you. Don't do something that u will regret later.

Ditto and still discovering each others weaknesses & strengths..

mom4aaa
by on Dec. 7, 2010 at 8:18 PM

yes me and my dh did he asked me to move in 2 wks after we started dating we were best friends for 2 months dating for 2 wks i finally moved in at 3 wks got engaged at 2 months pregnant at 6 months married at 8 months!! i heard his voice n i knew right away that was my soul mate!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)