Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

love

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:10 AM
  • 9 Replies

i know now that my husband is the one that added this girl back to his facebook he unblocked her and he wrote her saying that he was a disapointment to her can anyone give me advise i know he hasnt talked to her

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
markjenjjmm
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Well I'm not really sure what the whole story is but I would have him get rid of Facebook.  They have done studies about Facebook and divorce and it is amazing how many people blame it on facebook. I'm not saying it is the only issue but you may as well start there.  Have you tried marriage counseling? Has he cheated before?

EireLass
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Sometimes when you are 'repairing' yourself, you go through a list of who you need to appologize and get things straight within yourself. Alot of times things are not as horrible as we'd make them out to be (like someone contacting from their past). 

emore626
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Quoting EireLass:

Sometimes when you are 'repairing' yourself, you go through a list of who you need to appologize and get things straight within yourself. Alot of times things are not as horrible as we'd make them out to be (like someone contacting from their past). 

could be the case.... don't worry too much. It may all be ok =)

Eveysmom08
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:10 PM

I am not sure what is going on, but i would just confront him on it. Tell him how you feel. Maybe you all need to talk this one out. Do not accuse him of anything unless there is something to accuse him of. I hope it all works out ok for you.

Mommy_Burge
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Yeah. I'd go with this. Normally I freak out if my DH says soemthing like this to another woman....but I'm on this thing where I'm trying not to get all weird about it in case it really is nothing. I would just wait and see if he talkes to her talks to her....if he doesn't....like EireLass said....some people go through a list of people they need to apologize to when "repairing" themselves. that sounds perfectly logical.

Quoting emore626:

Quoting EireLass:

jenbscott
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:21 PM
I agree too. I would have never thought of it that way. It makes sense.

Quoting Mommy_Burge:

Yeah. I'd go with this. Normally I freak out if my DH says soemthing like this to another woman....but I'm on this thing where I'm trying not to get all weird about it in case it really is nothing. I would just wait and see if he talkes to her talks to her....if he doesn't....like EireLass said....some people go through a list of people they need to apologize to when "repairing" themselves. that sounds perfectly logical.

Quoting emore626:

Quoting EireLass:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheEyeofLove
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I wouldn't even worry about it! Just sit back and watch and see the end results. At least you will know what your man is all about. We all learn something new everyday, lets see what you'll  learn from this experience.

ShannaBee
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:00 PM
Facebook is the devil's playground in a marriage. I have one but it's strictly family and friends and if I don't know someone I don't add them. I think your husband needs to come clean and delete his Facebook.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethherron
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:39 AM

i go to his emails and his facebook to see if he wrote anything and i havent looked in his pics on his phone yet but i will tonight when he is a sleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)