Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I want to see your wedding pics!

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:03 PM
  • 145 Replies

Hey ladies!!!  I just looove looking at wedding pics!  Post yours here!

Domenica

Faith~Hope~Love

by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenbscott
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Awww you're gorgeous. And your dress is beautiful.

I have yet to scan my wedding photos into my laptop. But, they're not great anyway. They were just taken with a disposable camera and we got my in my old apartment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbscott
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:09 PM
We got *married*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
domenica_rose
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Thank you so much for the compliment!  That was sweet :)  My bestie got married in her father in laws living room....and he married her and her hubby in front of the christmas tree!!  Home marriages can be super romantic!!

Quoting jenbscott:

Awww you're gorgeous. And your dress is beautiful.

I have yet to scan my wedding photos into my laptop. But, they're not great anyway. They were just taken with a disposable camera and we got my in my old apartment.

LovelyMother88
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Is it possible to take pics from your facebook and put them on here? If anyone knows how could you let me know? I hate being left out of picture posts, lol.

domenica_rose
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Yes!!  Thats how I got mine on here :)  Just right click on the pic from facebook and then click on copy image url.  When you upload to a post here, there is a box to put that url in!  If you need more help let me know.

Quoting LovelyMother88:

Is it possible to take pics from your facebook and put them on here? If anyone knows how could you let me know? I hate being left out of picture posts, lol.

Dusty.Rose
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 4:00 AM

well here is mine, we got married in the barracks game room by his best friend (he's in the army) One minute i'm killing zombies and the next i was married, and i would not have had it any other way.

kdprl
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 8:49 AM

domenica_rose
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 12:12 PM

That is awesome.  Love, zombies, & video games!!  Sounds like a great wedding to me!!  I <3 video games!!

Quoting Dusty.Rose:

well here is mine, we got married in the barracks game room by his best friend (he's in the army) One minute i'm killing zombies and the next i was married, and i would not have had it any other way.

domenica_rose
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 12:13 PM

This is super cute!!  

Quoting kdprl:

ShannaBee
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)