Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your DH know......

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM
  • 37 Replies
Does he know that you are a member on CM? If he does, does he try to read your questions and/or comments?
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMother88
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 12:00 AM

He knows I get on some type of forum, he hears me laughing sometimes, lol. But he doesn't know what it's called and he doesn't ask.

star2b28
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 12:01 AM

my dh knows and thinks its great, he understands that me not having a mom around i need some place to ask questions to other moms and such.

cbaab
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 12:02 AM

My husband knows and if he wanted to read them he could but has never asked lol

JaivonsMommy
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 12:04 AM
He knows I am. I honestly don't think he does check. I stay logged in to cafemom and Facebook at all times since I have nothing to hide. But if he is checking it HI TRE!!! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbscott
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 1:36 AM
Yes, he knows. I'm usually on CM on mobile...he'll ask, "who are you texting? Or are you on Momspace?" Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetiepye2004
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 8:23 AM
Yes, he knows. He calls it facebook for moms. He doesn't quite understand why I'm on here! I've even told him some of the things I've read about. If he knew I posted, at least about the ILs...he would freak!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomto2
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Of course he knows. But I don't think he's ever checked up on me or anything. I've been on here for well over 3 years (close to 4 at this point), and I talk about CM all the time. I also have my own computer, so he has no reason to get on here and check.

BMW0508
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Yes he knows....it's cause drama with family members before.

No he doesnt read my posts and comments.

gaelicstorm
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 9:21 AM

He knows I'm online, but that's about it.  He'll hear me laugh or make a comment and ask what I'm doing.  He doesn't check anything of mine.  He will change my status on facebook to something really dumb if i stay logged in.  But that's just because he thinks he's hilarious lol!

PaganMomma40
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Yes my DH does know. He was a little worried at first since I have posted about some of the things he has done and though everyone would think he was a horrible person, but he's never opened up and read anything and if he did he would see that the wide circle of moms and friends I have had the luck to make here has kept me sane and from killing...oops..um not being nice to him...:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN