Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your DH know......

Posted by   + Show Post
Does he know that you are a member on CM? If he does, does he try to read your questions and/or comments?
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
Char.965
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Mine knows, we keep no secrets. I don't know what the big deal about it is. Why shouldn't he know? It's just like anyother place that you can talk about things. I've been on other forums also, one of my other fav. forums is a Dean Koontz forum. That's an author I like really well. They don't just talk about Dean but, other things too. So no big deal.

EireLass
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM

He knows, he doesn't care. Sometimes I share topics with him, to get his opinion. 

L.sands
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2010 at 10:18 AM

He knows. He doesn't really care to read anything lol

hockeymomsue64
by Member on Dec. 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM

He knows but he doesn't care. He doesn't look over my shoulder and read anything I'm doing online or anything like that.

ShannaBee
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 10:50 AM
I don't know if DH knows or remembers the name of this site but he knows I get on here. I've read him some posts before that I've thought was funny, inspirational or hit close to home. He doesn't mind at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dixie_Rose_76
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM

He knows, and he doesn't care. I'll send him some of the topics that I know we could go into depth with (he is away for schooling). He'll ask me if I found anything interesting on here but thats about it. He tried to find a cafedad but there isn't one that is open that is really active.

Angel7207
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM

He don't really know what i do when i am on the computer

k481gil
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Yes he does know. He doesn't try to read my questions or comments at all. I do tell him about some of them though. He knows that  I have posted about him on occassion.

jazzymom760
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Quoting LovelyMother88:

He knows I get on some type of forum, he hears me laughing sometimes, lol. But he doesn't know what it's called and he doesn't ask.

Same here :)

4_28_bbboy
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM

he knows and doesnt care...in fact he encourages me to be here...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN