Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Worst

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM
  • 17 Replies
What is the worst, shadiest thing an ex has said or done?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tara61479
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Well considering we have not had the best relationship.  When I left him, he was trying to get full custody of the kids.  Wasnt gonna happen, but he told me that i was the worst mother ever, and then wanted a DNA test for my daughter.  Please they both look just like him.  But we got past that, and we are on to better things, and yes we are back together.

jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Dec. 15, 2010 at 2:16 PM

I never had a serious relationship before dh so Idk lol

ShannaBee
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 6:11 PM
I had a boyfriend refuse to give me the title of MY car (I bought way before he came in the picture) and he and his mom were gonna sign the title over to themselves and tell the police I stole the car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Neverstops
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Slept with me and talking about getting back together and then got engaged a week later. ( I didn't know he was seeing someone else)

Shymama3
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:53 PM

He gave me crabs....and then I found out one of his gay male roommates had it at the same time.  Ewwww.

ShannaBee
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:57 PM
The same guy I griped about earlier...he got a job out of state and came home on the weekends. I find out later, he moved in with a mistress in another county and came home to me on the weekend. While he was gone "working" I packed my things and moved in with my mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:57 PM
Umm. Ewwww.

Quoting Shymama3:

He gave me crabs....and then I found out one of his gay male roommates had it at the same time.  Ewwww.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4evamami
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM
When my ex and I were together he ended up cheating several times and had a child with one of the woman he was with, while still with me.
DessC
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:54 AM

I don't think anyone has enough time to read it LOL

moniagee
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:57 AM
My 3 older kids' bio dad had poked holes in a condom and got me pregnant on purpose AND gave me ghonorea (sp?), then denied the baby was his after I had him. He told me he got me pregnant on purpose about a year ago, the baby is almost 8!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN