Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the worst, shadiest thing an ex has said or done?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Replies (11-17):
cheez1e
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 12:18 PM

I had one stalk me for a while, my son's bio dad, and he threatened to not only hurt me but my son to get at me. He also threatened to put one friend in a bodybag and flat out said he would kill the friend that he blamed for breaking us up (who actually had NOTHING to with it).

And my odd's bio dad, after we split up he locked me and two kids out of our apt with nothing but the clothes on our back, then called the cops cuz my sister's bf was pounding on his door threatening to kick his ass for it. Well, cop gets there and lets me in to get my stuff out of there, ex wouldn't let anyone else in to help me out and sat down on the couch, kicked back and said "I'm gonna enjoy this" as I'm hauling ass to get things out, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack by the time it was over. He was going to argue with me over a plastic wheelbarrow I'd just bought for the kids and kept dd's stroller (ya know, cuz he paid for it and all) but said not a word when I dragged out baby beds and dressers and just about everything else of the kids'. He couldn't, my mom paid for it all. And to top it all off, all the bills were in MY name, he hadn't paid anything for 3 months before that, and called and had my phone shut off. He was a d!ck!!!

dorky_goddess
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 12:20 PM

My ex asked me to give him a ride to the friends of the court, so he could sign over his parental rights and not have to pay child support.

I TRIPLE-DOG dare ya!!!

geriann
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Honestly, this would be a long list of shady and crappy things, but two words sum it up pretty well:  sex addict.

2milesboys
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM

verbally abused me, raped me and left me in the middle of no where 3 states away from friends and family, i spent the night at a police station

SierraLynn
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Followed me around our old post while I was pregnant screaming at me that I stole his (My) TV and he was going to break into my house and steal it and stuff. He came to my house one day pounding on the door and screaming. I answered it my DH's 12 gauge over and under shotgun, loaded and ready and told him the MP's were coming and to not bother running away. He was arrested and I believe now got a bad misconduct discharge because of this and he almost killed his new girlfriend beating her so bad. He's in jail.

BTW that all happend while DH was deployed.

CajunCutiesMom
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Tried to run me and my two oldest dds over 3 years after I left him. 

CaptainCookie
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Called our then 13 month daughter a piece of shit. Yeah. There is a reason he is an ex. And why he never sees my daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)