Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grooming

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 1:12 PM
  • 9 Replies
Does he help you with personal grooming? How comfortable are you in helping each other with grooming?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2010 at 6:23 PM
Sometimes he brushes my hair for me and rubs lotion on my belly. This is TMI and gross, but he's plucked ingrown hairs on my bikini line for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Neverstops
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:54 PM

When I was pregnant and couldn't see "down there" he would shave for me.  he brushes my hair all the time and I've shaved his face some.  I think the longer your together, the more crap they ask you to do! lol

Shymama3
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Nope, he never does anything for me.  He even refuses to rub my sore aching feet....even after I just get out of a bath or shower.

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:59 PM
I shave my DH too! I get him when we're showering together. He has a habit of missing some hairs so I just shave him because it bugs me more than it does him.

Quoting Neverstops:

When I was pregnant and couldn't see "down there" he would shave for me.  he brushes my hair all the time and I've shaved his face some.  I think the longer your together, the more crap they ask you to do! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2010 at 10:14 PM
Hmmm.. I think he's tried to shave my legs once and me hs face once.. Made me super nervous lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rwive
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 10:17 PM

My ex did trim my hair when I was pregnant as well, It made me so nervious but we were building trust! lmao, and then once he wax my legs! lol just to try it..

And abotu the gross stuff you get to do with long term relationships, he often asked me to scratch his butt! LMAO! I thought it was cute back then you know I get to touch sumethin good, now is like Gosh what I was doing..

Holly.
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 1:17 AM

As far as "personal" grooming? He has offered to shave me (legs and "down there") and one day I will let him, but right now we are living with the in-laws and have only a standing shower, so there's not really room for that. I've never had anyone shave me before and think that it would be a bonding experience for us... we just haven't been able to do it.

As far as doing the same thing for him? No way. I'm terrified I'd cut him! No "manscaping" for him or even shaving his face. I am not steady handed at all, so I'm sure I would cut him.

We do other things like that too - not so "personal" things. I file his fingernails and toenails, and give him hand massages. He has tried painting mine but he didn't do a very good job. He puts lotion on me and gives me hand, foot, and body massages too. :)

jenbscott
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 1:23 AM
=( I'm sorry

Quoting Shymama3:

Nope, he never does anything for me.  He even refuses to rub my sore aching feet....even after I just get out of a bath or shower.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4evamami
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:47 AM
not really He'll rub some lotion on me if I ask him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)