Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do You Think Men Still Thinks about Sex with Mistress

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 6:48 PM
  • 18 Replies

I've often wondered if husbands/boyfriends still think about the sex they had with the mistress if you have been cheated on. Even if he is not cheating physically anymore do you think that men still crave something that his mistress did to him?

I usually here that when men cheat the "other woman" gives him some thing that he hasn't tried @ home. What do you think?????

by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
possummom
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 6:50 PM

my dh has never cheated on me. but i hear that my ex boyfriend still thinks about me. he even called my name out instead of his wife's in bed!! lol...that info came from his sister...who heard it directly from the wife. so i know it has to be true. he cheated and left me for the other woman. they are now getting a divorce.

jenbscott
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 7:17 PM
Probably do. Men have nasty minds. I don't like to think about if my husband does. I'll make myself mad. And it's not like I'll ever get a truthful answer. My hubby will never admit that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amithyst
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM
I've never been cheated on, but the thought that my DF thinks about his sexual experiences with the girls who came before me bothers me. Like jenbscott said, I don't think any guy would admit to it, & I don't like to think about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EireLass
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I think all people fantasize, and I think it's okay......so long as they don't act on it. 

Neverstops
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 7:48 PM

My hubby did cheat, and he probably won't admit to still thinking about her if I asked, but like someone else said, he cheated because I was refusing him oral sex and she was more than willing to hit her knees.  He did tell me that it started because of that, but it got old after awhile, and I give better "head" than she did anyway. lol  O- and he did try anal sex with her because I flat out refuse that and he said he didn't see the big deal about it, he didn't like it.

Moral of this little story, I give him oral and he hasn't cheated since.

ShannaBee
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 7:57 PM
I have read that it is normal for men and even women to think about past rendevouz with old flames.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelbhappy
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 8:05 PM

The thought is very hurtful to me. Because with thought comes the wishes and then the desire to act upon it. Hence the cheating. Even when wives do give the husbands everything in bed they still cheat. The thrill of being with a different person @ the expense of the marriage.

PaganMomma40
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Knowing would make me unhappy. But I absolutely refuse to give that affair anymore power over my marriage than it already had....He may think about it but I won't spend another second doing so too.

Rachelbhappy
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Quoting PaganMomma40:

Knowing would make me unhappy. But I absolutely refuse to give that affair anymore power over my marriage than it already had....He may think about it but I won't spend another second doing so too.

Rachelbhappy
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Gosh I hope to be strong like you someday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN