Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do You Think Men Still Thinks about Sex with Mistress

Posted by   + Show Post

I've often wondered if husbands/boyfriends still think about the sex they had with the mistress if you have been cheated on. Even if he is not cheating physically anymore do you think that men still crave something that his mistress did to him?

I usually here that when men cheat the "other woman" gives him some thing that he hasn't tried @ home. What do you think?????

by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 6:48 PM
Replies (11-18):
live.love.mom
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Quoting EireLass:

I think all people fantasize, and I think it's okay......so long as they don't act on it. 

My hubby has never cheated, and neither have I. I can admit to thinking about an old flame. I didn't want to act on it, but it was a good memory that popped in my mind. I NEVER think about old flames when I'm with my DH, and I pray he doesn't either. That kinda weirds me out.

40isfun
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:19 AM

I don't think men always cheat for something physical.  Many times it is but many times not.  I guess the wife will know if he's asking her for something she's not giving.  If that's the case, then yeah, he probably still thinks about it.

40isfun
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Quoting jenbscott:

Probably do. Men have nasty minds. I don't like to think about if my husband does. I'll make myself mad. And it's not like I'll ever get a truthful answer. My hubby will never admit that.

LOL!  No man will admit it.  That's why no woman can say for sure if he has or not.  I think our intuition is pretty strong though so if it's something that's going on for a while and not just a one night stand, I think most women will figure it out.  But if it's a one nighter, men are very capable of coming home and acting like it never happened.  In their minds it's done and over.  LOL

I see you...

saraface5383
by Member on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:29 AM
I don't know I have never been cheated on by dh, but I would definitely think about the guy thinking about the other girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovebugbaby
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:41 AM

idk honestly. Have you ever thought about a past sexual encounter with an ex? I'm sure the thought comes up. But idk if it would be because he longs for it, or just because it happens. I've thought about a few past sexual encounters (one in particular, because it makes me laugh..he hit his head in the middle of gettingit on...HILARIOUS) but that doesn't mean I sit and dwell on them, missing or wanting them.  It just comes up. I generally then compare (whch people swear they don't do) to how much happier I am with Df then I could ever be with them.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I think men still think about sex that they have had with ANYBODY... mistress, wife, ex-girlfriend, etc.... 

bluestarr80
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Reading some of these replies is breaking my heart! My husband has never cheated, although I do have a higher sex drive than him. I have never stayed with a boyfriend who cheated...so I have no idea how to answer the question.

To those that chose to stay, I admire your strength and courage to make it work!! :D

40isfun
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Quoting PaganMomma40:

Knowing would make me unhappy. But I absolutely refuse to give that affair anymore power over my marriage than it already had....He may think about it but I won't spend another second doing so too.

That's a really smart way to handle it.

I see you...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN