Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello!! My introduction :)

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 1:39 PM
  • 3 Replies

My name is Ashlee. I am 21 years old. I am currently a stay at home mother. But I am looking for a job right now. I will work 2nd shift so that I won't have to put my children in daycare.

I'm a mother to two kids. Mason is 2 and Emma is 6 months.

My husband's name is Andrew. He will be 23 soon. He is a union electrician. We've been married for 2 1/2 years. We're high school sweethearts and are very much in love. We've had a very easy marriage.  I feel blessed to say that we don't know what "hard work" is in marriage. It's come very very easily for us.

We had a yellow lab. She got hit by a car yesterday. We're very heart broken.

We want a big family-- somewhere between 4-6 kids would be great.

We love the outdoors. We live in the country and this is where we want to raise our kids. We want our kids growing up outside- not in a house playing video games and on a computer.

We have hopes to buy a house next year if we play our cards right.

I am going to school in July to get my LPN. My goal is by the time I'm 32 is to have Masters degree. 

I am a christian- but I do not push my beliefs on anyone.

Um I think that's a pretty good idea of who I am for now. Any questions-- feel free to ask!

MOD come join us! :o)

by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nifer24
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Welcome! :) I'm Jen. I'm 26 with 3 kids, 4 1/2, 3, & 7 months. :D

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2010 at 3:43 PM
Welcome to the group Ashlee! I'm Shannon. I'm 25, married a year and six months and 34 weeks with my first baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbscott
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Hi Ashlee!

I've "seen" you around CM before =) just  don't remember where, lol.

As far as marriage being easy for you two....Not. Fair.  LOL just playin'. Marriage has been tough for us but I can honestly say it has been worth it. He is my best friend and I'm very much in love with him <3

I'm sorry about your dog =( =(

Big families are CRAZY! but I love it, lol. I have four kids. They're 6, 3, 2, and 2 months =)

That's great that you're going back to school. I'm in school fulltime and I'm in for my Master's in healthcare admin. I was going to go into nursing but changed last minute. Good luck to you in school!

Looking forward to getting to know you. I hope you enjoy this group. =)

Jen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)