Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok ladies, what are your favorite bedroom toys?? Lets hear it!!

I really want a swing, unfortunately having a big hook hanging from my bedroom ceiling might be a little obvious!

by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 3:03 PM
Replies (11-19):
sktrowb
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:40 PM

We have beeds and a boring vibrator for toys. We also have tape(that only sticks to itself) and diffrent creams and lotions

MNMom247365
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:49 PM

LOL! Paint the hook in the ceiling the same color and it isn't as obvious as you would think it is, lol. Anyway, I used to sell "toys" for Passion Parties so I have suit cases FULL of them, lol! Don't use many but our faves are The Progressor which is worth it's weight in gold, lol! AMAZING! Our, well ok my other favorite is Buzz (yes that is what it is actually called, lol).

It is always fun to keep things playful in the bedroom :)

scaredoflabor
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:51 PM

nope just hang a plant or something from it when you are not using a swing lol as long as its not in the middle of the bedroom id think nothing of it. or get a 2nd hook for the other side of your room

Dont use toys yet but working on getting hubby to agree to it

marinewife15
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 5:05 PM

lots and lots and lots of toys!! the bed straps are our fav : )

SP_Mama
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 5:07 PM

We don't use any toys anymore, though we still own a pair of fuzzy handcuffs.  *L*

Brighteyes_7916
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Quoting MNMom247365:

LOL! Paint the hook in the ceiling the same color and it isn't as obvious as you would think it is, lol. Anyway, I used to sell "toys" for Passion Parties so I have suit cases FULL of them, lol! Don't use many but our faves are The Progressor which is worth it's weight in gold, lol! AMAZING! Our, well ok my other favorite is Buzz (yes that is what it is actually called, lol).

Love passion parties!

MrsUski10
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Honestly, I don't have any. I used to have a dildo, lubes, cuffs, etc (used with my ex), before DH and I got together, but he was hurt when I brought up getting a dildo/vibrator. So, DH is not only my forever love but I guess you could call him my bedroom toy also. haha

Lasttime
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 5:21 PM

We've got the handcuffs, blindfolds and things like that...used to use them, haven't in a while.  Now we really just use dildos & vibrators.  He likes to use a dildo on me (holding it) and watch me use vibrators. I have one called the sugar spoon...it's awesome.  It not only vibrates but also moves around in a small circular motion.  LOL

Lasttime
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 5:22 PM

I would like to attend a passion party but never hear of any!  Almost went once...a woman friend of my DH's mentioned it...then she never said anything about it again.

Quoting Brighteyes_7916:

Quoting MNMom247365:

Love passion parties!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)