Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Love and marriage

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 3:30 PM
  • 1 Replies

Hi my name is Tammy and I have been married 8 yrs 4 months and 6 days according to my ticker on my profile, my 1st 2 yrs were the best when I got pregnant and had a child my 2nd yr of being married things started being ok had to stay at home all the time to care for my child not able to do things with friends always had to find a sitter cause my hubby works alot, most of the sitters I have had have been friends and sometimes my mother when she could or can, now days I still sit at home being a mom even when my son is at school or visiting friends,I miss doing things with my hubby going out without our child, no movies unless rented, no dinner dates, no romantic stuff, he used to buy flowers don't get me wronmg he still does once in a blue moon, the ecomony sucks so we can't afford some stuff like going to the movies, flowers etc, but I make the best of it when I can, i bake my own b-day cakes for family and friends and other stuff for special occasions and holidays, I love my hubby very much and my son, but this wifey, mommy needs a break, a vacation or just time alone with my hubby and its hard cause he is ALWAYS working or my son is here, I do get to go to my hubby's employers Christmas party this weekend and we always enjoy doing stuff like that lol anyway I don't knpow what else to say but God Bless and Merry Christmas all

by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Welcome to the group! We don't get out much anymore either because my DH works alot too and I know when our DD is born it's going to get hectic. I do alot of self care such as bubble baths and self pedicures and manicures. I treat myself like a princess. When DH is off work we go out to eat or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)