Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ME!!! YIKES

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 3:48 PM
  • 2 Replies

Okay so Ive been married for a few years to the man Ive been with for 6yrs. Our whole relationship has been kinda topsy turvey. We started of wrong which was my fault but after that we were okay, we were happy. before our first child together we were going thru things and during that pregnancy I didnt think we would stay together. Long story short we got married and everything started going downhill for our marriage. I really don't think he appreciates me, he wont tell me Im beautiful anymore and the only time he seems attracted to me is when its that grown up time moment. Then I just caught him sending other women messages on facebook and I feel if the woman had of responded it would have been constantly continuing and this isnt the first time. Can I fix a marriage or do you just let it go

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
txsgal
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Hi, there. I'm sorry you're going through this. Honestly, I think any marriage can be saved as long as the two people in it are willing to work on it together.  It can't just be a one sided situation because nothing will ever get resolved. The circle will continue to spin round and round. Is he the talking type? Like can you all sit down and have a decent conversation with understanding and respect for one another? Because if every conversation ends  in a shouting match, again nothing will be saved. You sound like you really love him and want this to work. I say, as long as he is willing to talk things out, you all will find out so much more about each other. What I mean by that is, you will find out why he's being distant and you all will be able express your frustrations, concerns, and fears. I think only then can anything be helped. I am a firm believer in the cliche that "anything is possible" and it can be saved. The question is do you BOTH want it to be saved?

amy31308
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:31 PM

It can only be saved if you both are commited to saving it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)