Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

New to group!

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi my name is Andrea... I've been married to my husband for a little over 2 years.. Our daughter (our first) was born on our 2 year anniversary with only 1 minute left... so we gave her the day as her own and we'll celebrate from when we started dating which is September 23rd.. we've been together a little over 6 years...  We've known each other for as long as we can remember.. Our parents actually graduated high school together and have known each other a really long time....

by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Welcome to the group Andrea! I'm Shannon. I'm 25, married a year and six months and 34 weeks with my first baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbscott
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Hi Andrea. I think what you did for your daughter, giving her that day as her own, is so unselfish of you. These days, kids are not even put as a priority anymore. What you did for her gives me a glimpse of how wonderful of a mother you are =)

Welcome to the group, by the way!

I'm Jen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Annyrose124
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Quoting ShannaBee:

Welcome to the group Andrea! I'm Shannon. I'm 25, married a year and six months and 34 weeks with my first baby.

Thank you!  I'll be 27 in January... I'm sure you've heard horror stories about labor and delivery.. I know everyone was telling me how hard it was and how much it hurt.. And I loved every minute of it... It wasn't that bad at all.. Just go in positive when it's your time and it'll be great... and just remember it's all worth it in the end... Good Luck!

Annyrose124
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Quoting jenbscott:

Hi Andrea. I think what you did for your daughter, giving her that day as her own, is so unselfish of you. These days, kids are not even put as a priority anymore. What you did for her gives me a glimpse of how wonderful of a mother you are =)

Welcome to the group, by the way!

I'm Jen

Thank you Jen! I'm trying to be as good of a mom as mine was for me... I have the luxury of being a SAHM.. when my mom really didn't.... but I decided to go to work one day a week for four hours so I can put the money into a savings account for her so she has something when she grows up.. It was tough at first second guessing myself.. cried all the way there but realized it's best for her... by the time she goes to college tuition and books will be ridiculous...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)