Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

When it comes to affairs, does location matter?

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:06 PM
  • 221 Replies

If your husband had an affair, would the location of the affair impact your perception of the betrayal and potential for reconciliation?

Why or why not?

Plus: Take our other polls:

Poll #1: Outside the home

Poll #2: In your bed

by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannaBee
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:10 PM
What do you mean by location? Like where sex occured such as at work with a coworker? Yeah it would make me uncomfortable if he still worked around the woman he had an affair with as I would still feel threatened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LarissaLopeman
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:17 PM
It doesn't matter where or with who it would be over. I have been cheated on to many times. I can't be hurt again and let it go. It's a long story but we would be over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
35yoamom
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:19 PM

LOL This question was asked of cheating men... They all said, location means nothing to them. The only reason that one might chose tehir home in their marital bed is because it was conveinient.  But for me... YES!  You mean to tell me that you thought so little of us that you could sleep woth another woman in front of pictures of our children...

And then how nasty is that female... I wouldnt call her a lady or a woman... Just a female species.

Whitney0623
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Betrayal is betrayal...But I think there is potential for reconciliation in an situation...now if it happens more than once...not so much but ALL marriges are worth a second chance.

Whitney0623
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:23 PM

My husband still works with the woman he had an afair with and it annoys me but I am learning to trust him again. I think i will always have the urge to kill her everytime i hear her name or see her. lol

in loveCruz &Whitney 1/5/07toddler boyChristopher Cruz 1/6/08baby boyJaidan Liam 7/24/09

amy31308
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:23 PM

I would be crushed if my husband brought another woman into our house and our bed.

But it wouldnt matter in the end...  I would never heal from a cheating husband.

KatrinaEaton
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Yeah it would. But just the fact he had an affair would make it impossible for me to forgive him.

dez0717
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:31 PM

It would be over if he had an affair, but if it occured in OUR bed, then I would probably get spiteful. B/C to me its bad enough you are having one but our bed is just saying I mean nothing to you at all.

Nita_friend
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Nope. An affair is an affair. No matter when, where, or how. We made vows to forsake all others. We both know that if we were to break that vow - we are agreeing to live separate lives from that point on.

s0cc3r_m0m
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:37 PM
I think that any cheating would be unacceptable for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN