Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Could Your Marriage Survive? Take Our Polls!

Posted by   + Show Post

We just put up a series of polls about whether your marriage could survive after an affair. Tell us what you think here:

Poll #1: Outside the home

Poll #2: In your bed

Poll #3: Does location matter?

arguing           

by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
funwit5
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 7:51 PM
My husband has cheated on me ;( I let town we seperated for 6 months but got back together now were stronger then ever I know our bond is stronger "fool me once shame on u fool me twice shame on me"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tcook06
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 7:53 PM

I have been married to the same an for 28 years and we have been through some pretty rocky roads together and I mean rocky. Things do happen but after so many years you have to think what your lives are all about. Not saying that having an affair is right cause I believe it isn't right but I believe we have to do what is right for each other so unless it really happens to you, you can't really know.

Where it happens isn't going to matter the outcome, it is all up to your heart and soul!

SMRagan
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 7:56 PM
If dh every had an affair our marriage would over. He knows that I would never tolerate it. We are both flirts and jokingly flirt with others but it never had and never will go beyond a flirtation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngmama18
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 8:18 PM

any affiare no matter were it happend at would strate to councling and maybe a divorce

3queens
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 8:41 PM

The location dont matter and I am still here so I guess it kinda can.

Regina-35
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 9:22 PM

My husband has cheated on me a few times and I have left him.

Then I always come back but we seem to never get along.

I just can't forget what he has done.

HKing01
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 9:36 PM

It would be over no matter where it happened.

cheez1e
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Wouldn't matter, he went through it with his ex and won't do it again. And has asked that if he ever did anything that stupid to me that I kick his ass out for good!

bowtieqt35
by Member on Dec. 16, 2010 at 9:48 PM

agreed

Quoting NevadaSky:

I truly don't care where the affair happened.   If it happened I'd be gone, period!

LovelyLanivity
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Ditto!

Quoting bowtieqt35:

agreed

Quoting NevadaSky:

I truly don't care where the affair happened.   If it happened I'd be gone, period!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)