Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would you ever do it with your partner? 

Im considering it.. It really seems like fun. But would you? COuld you be comfortable with trading partners or having others join you? I think it would be fun...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 18, 2010 at 1:45 AM
Replies (171-178):
karalee1976
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 9:56 PM

never !!! i did it once and he left with her i would never do it again

PhotoMama88
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 9:57 PM

I wouldnt consider it. I think its gross to have sex with other people, then again with your partner. Mixing fluids just CANT be good for a vagina or penis....JMHO

throwing up

lovelyfox_21
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 10:46 PM
yes i would...we have considered it and i myself am BI.i knw there are some people out there that dont aprove.But to each her own.... :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meganmegs2
by on Dec. 22, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I would! We have! But then again we are comfortable in our marriage and know that nothing could come between us! We are not really the jealous types so it works out!

I am all for "to each his own". Its not like i try and push stuff on people! But if its right for you you just know! Ours has always been another woman with us.
Meganmegs2
by on Dec. 22, 2010 at 12:12 PM

I agree! not everyone is open minded! I am also bi so i know!!

Quoting lovelyfox_21:

yes i would...we have considered it and i myself am BI.i knw there are some people out there that dont aprove.But to each her own.... :)

riotgrrl
by on Dec. 22, 2010 at 12:14 PM

DH and I have discussed it (because we know some swingers) and we're both a little grossed out by it.

psych_mom
by on Dec. 22, 2010 at 12:29 PM

No... What my husband I share between us when we are intimate is something that is to be cherished and I don't want to share that with anyone else ever. I believe that sex between a husband and wife is sacred.

ariesmom20
by on Dec. 22, 2010 at 12:44 PM

we did do it but we stopped. it was fun thou

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)