Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you friends with...

Posted by   + Show Post
Your mother in law?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 19, 2010 at 1:44 AM
Replies (181-190):
LILLYANN19
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 3:04 PM

IM FRIENDS WITH SEASIDEGRANDMA

princess821
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 3:20 PM

yes

Randomzan
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 3:25 PM
Kind of... She is Thai and has a strong accent so I try to just understand what she is saying when she talks to me. We are friendly but his parents are pretty hands off about things around me, no idea what they say to DF. They seem to approve of how we are raising dd cause she says please and thank you and is generally a very pleasent although a little hyper sweetie. I'm sure I'll get to know her better after a few years. We've only been together 3 and our dd is about to turn 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Don't have one.  My husband's mom died when he was about ten.

babydsmommy18
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Yea

Koltonsmommy345
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I'm very close to my in laws!! When we bought our house we made sure there was a mother in law apartment in the basement so they could move in. My mother in law and I are extremely close. We lost my father in law the beginning of the year so that has brought us a lot closer. Both my in laws are like second parents to me!!

nsrush83
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I love my MIL very much. She is not a very affectionate or emotional person, but she treats me as much like a daughter as she can. We do things together alot. I couldnt ask for a better MIL. Shes involved in out lifes without trying to take it over.

OhiogirlinCali
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Yes.

kathyartist2007
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Yes. Very much so. She is a great lady.

k481gil
by on Dec. 21, 2010 at 5:26 PM

All I can say is she is cool. I mean we aren't buddy buddy but we have an understanding. We can get along so well at times and other times we can work each others nerves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)