Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reasons Men are Sorry for Cheating ???

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you think that the majority of men are sorry for cheating because they hurt you or because they got caught?????

by on Dec. 20, 2010 at 10:16 PM
Replies (31-39):
dove7
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM

sorry they got caught  for sure!!!!

Lucky2BaMomof2
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM

because they got caught. . . They arent sorry so long as its a secret and theyll carry on and on and on with who knows how many people. . So truely, when you do find out about that one girl, theres more than likely atleast one more. . . . Ive been cheated on by every boyfriend ive ever had and by my husband, atleast i got the ones that are honest once theyre caught. . Every last one of them, including my husband, has told me theyre only sorry they got caught

shany76
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM

what I don't understand is that after the man cries and gets on his knees for you to forgive him and he swears that she mean nothing and how he really loves you because you are the mother of his children he goes off to do it again only to say it all over again??

stuswf
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM
Amen Sister!!!! My husband of 11 years whom I loved dearly, was secretly posting videoes of himself masterbating with a dildo on gay websites!!! When I found out I asked him about it & this is what he said,"I haven't been with anyone because I'm afraid of getting a disease". Not I love you, I believe in our marriage, I'm sorry I hurt you. Nope. Nothing!!!! To this day he has never said sorry! He didn't even consider this cheating! He screamed at me many times saying,"I did nothing f ing wrong!" So IMO men who cheat are dogs & need to be castrated!!!

Quoting MommaClark3:

~*Got Caught*~... because if a man was truly worried about hurting you he never would have in the first place! A person that is so selfish they can not see how it effects the person they pretend to love, kids, and breaks up families/friendships (even friends get stuck choosing sides)... don't not have the foresight to care in the first place! Sorry if other think they can take a man/woman and change them... but those are the same people that will continually cry each time they are cheated on?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grayred
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Quoting sacdp29:

Cause they got caught.....if they didn't get caught, they would have continued......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelbhappy
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM

So far I'm agreeing with everyone. Thanx 4 your replies.

jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Dec. 26, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Quoting MrsTantaros:

Sorry they got caught for sure! And SOMETIMES they realize why they truly are sorry...sad really!

LO2inVE
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 3:28 PM
More like they are sorry cuz they got caught, and their thinkn dam?

Quoting Rwive:

I think is cause they hurt you! and now they are alone because of it...or with someone definetally not better than you..lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LO2inVE
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM
O that's easy its because they got caught!! If they cheat they didn't care about how you would feel obviously. So why would they be sorry for hurting you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)