Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

married 6 LONG years! lol Wouldnt change a thing!

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2010 at 6:22 PM
  • 1 Replies

hi I am Tammie, as my post implies we have been married 6 years.  Been a long hard road this is my 2nd marriage his also.  I brought 2 kids into it and he brought 1.  then his dad died and mom and sister moved in too.  I have dealt with his drug and alcohol addiction, his ex and daughters birth mom, another CRAZY daughter and his mentally handicapped sister.  All the while raising kids and  trying to keep my hair brushed.  He tells me everyday that I am sexy(  I think he needs new glasses)and kisses me goodnight.  On the downside, he never buys me any gifts, or remembers important dates.  I think he is too hard on my boys at times, and we are still batteling the alcohol.  Oh and I cant stand sex anymore.  I just have no drive, I am exhausted all the time. and when I am not, mom or kids are up.  Go figure!!   I look forward to meeting you all.

I know I am too late for the contest :( but our only date was our first and we took 2 kids ages 3 and 1 to the skating rink!!  after that we decided it was easier to meet at each others house3s.  when we did get married I had my own home daycare and after the ceramony I had moms drop kids noff that night.  I would love some quiet alone time with him when I am not tired.

Tammie

by on Dec. 22, 2010 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jenbscott
by on Dec. 22, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Hi Tammie! welcome to the group. Life is like a rollercoaster but I wouldn't change a thing either. We'll be married 6 years too, next month =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)