Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

'10 Christmas Memories

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 3:05 AM
  • 16 Replies

Tonight was great. Loved spending time with the whole family. Lets keep this post going past Christmas. What will you always remember?

When my almost 5 year old son opened a gift from my mom.(a Fur Real parrot) he said "What? This isn't what I wanted! I don't want it!" I cant believe he even said that! We raise him different!

What did your DH get you?

My hubby got me 2 books I really wanted, and an AMAZING smelling candle set! :)

by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDex
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM

it's my little man's very first christmas. i will never forget it i'm sure!

dh got me some really cute travel coffee mugs.

MrsTantaros
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 4:15 PM

So sweet :) Hope you have a great day! And right on with the travel mugs :)

Quoting MrsDex:

it's my little man's very first christmas. i will never forget it i'm sure!

dh got me some really cute travel coffee mugs.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Dec. 25, 2010 at 4:19 PM
My girls got a customized playhouse so them getting that and when the opened their matching pink camo guns and the pictures we got, priceless. My DH went all out this year, my 40th birthday was Weds. So he bought me a lap top, a LV purse, and cash for after Christmas shopping :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTantaros
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Love it!! :)

Quoting lapcounter:

My girls got a customized playhouse so them getting that and when the opened their matching pink camo guns and the pictures we got, priceless. My DH went all out this year, my 40th birthday was Weds. So he bought me a lap top, a LV purse, and cash for after Christmas shopping :)

stephy459
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
Not a good memory. My son had a seizure yesterday and my dd is sick as well as him but I got a digital camara for christmas and my dd got all the princess stuff she could dram of
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTantaros
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM

I'm sorry about your son and your DD. Hope they get better soon!

Quoting stephy459:

Not a good memory. My son had a seizure yesterday and my dd is sick as well as him but I got a digital camara for christmas and my dd got all the princess stuff she could dram of

stephy459
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM
Same here everyones slowly getting better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjsmom04
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 5:53 PM

My kids got so much junk I can't keep track of it. Some of my favs. for them were a HUGE tub of Lincoln Logs, and a 3 foot long fire truck complete with sirens and lights. My girls got a Wii system and the Just Dance game.

I got a gorgeous sapphire tennis bracelet, and a right hand ring from Kay's Loves Embrace collection that I've been oggling for a long time! :)

MrsTantaros
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM

ooo love the ring!

Quoting mjsmom04:

My kids got so much junk I can't keep track of it. Some of my favs. for them were a HUGE tub of Lincoln Logs, and a 3 foot long fire truck complete with sirens and lights. My girls got a Wii system and the Just Dance game.

I got a gorgeous sapphire tennis bracelet, and a right hand ring from Kay's Loves Embrace collection that I've been oggling for a long time! :)

HKing01
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 6:24 PM

This was our baby girl's first Christmas and we celebrated at my house with a chocolate chip pancake breakfast and tons of presents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)