Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tonight was great. Loved spending time with the whole family. Lets keep this post going past Christmas. What will you always remember?

When my almost 5 year old son opened a gift from my mom.(a Fur Real parrot) he said "What? This isn't what I wanted! I don't want it!" I cant believe he even said that! We raise him different!

What did your DH get you?

My hubby got me 2 books I really wanted, and an AMAZING smelling candle set! :)

by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 3:05 AM
Replies (11-16):
gaugesmomma1209
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I didn't get anything from DH. We got into a HUGE fight about 1 this morning, and I told him to go find another wife, because I am done. Merry Christmas to me. A divorce.

MrsTantaros
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 6:32 PM

How sweet! :) I made my DH brunch in bed :)

Quoting HKing01:

This was our baby girl's first Christmas and we celebrated at my house with a chocolate chip pancake breakfast and tons of presents.

615amy09
by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 6:37 PM

IMG02688-20101225-0705.jpg

Pic is sideways...but our first white Christmas! Yea!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Poohy1975
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 6:21 PM

My DH got me my first angel from the Lladro collection. I already have over 200 angels but it's my first from that collection and seeing as they're very expensive i don't think i will get another one anytime soon. But i love it.

VeeMama
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:23 PM

This was a great Christmas...the first one completely spent by the three of us alone in our house together without leaving the house. We opened presents had a fast breakfast lounged around made our first turkey together had a bit of a spat but got over it and the turkey was fantastic, sat and ate a meal together and then went to the basement to open our son's trainset from last year that we had never had enough space to open and my son went wild with excitement. Also we're blssed to have gotten at least one more Christmas with dad at the hospital together so that was great. My son is 2 and a half and he kept saying "rip it rip it" as he opened all of his presents heheh it was hilarious! Then as per tradition my DH and I met each other Dec 27th 2006 at a place called Upper Canada Village where they light up the whole village with over a half a million lights and we go every year on that day or around that date this year on Boxing day (the date we originally made the plan to meet each other the following day i 2006) and we took our son who loved all the lights, loved the wagon ride around the village, loved singing Christmas Carols and especially loved the toy train ride...a Christmas never to forget

mjsmom04
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Thank you thank you! I'd been admiring it from afar for a while but since we just got married in Sept. DH said there was no way I was getting a ring...he lied! LOL

Quoting MrsTantaros:

ooo love the ring!

Quoting mjsmom04:

My kids got so much junk I can't keep track of it. Some of my favs. for them were a HUGE tub of Lincoln Logs, and a 3 foot long fire truck complete with sirens and lights. My girls got a Wii system and the Just Dance game.

I got a gorgeous sapphire tennis bracelet, and a right hand ring from Kay's Loves Embrace collection that I've been oggling for a long time! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)