Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really need some encouragement. im having a horrible day :(

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey! Today is suppose to be a great day. Wow I screwed up. My fiance refused to go to my moms for christmas today or bring his daughter cause my sisters guy is a women beater but getting help. he says he doesnt agree with that so he is making his daughter miss out on presents and he refuses to go. So now he is going to his friends for christmas and we are spending it apart with my kids and me at my moms and him with his daughter at his friends. I am so hurt I told him if he really didnt go we are over that i will not have split holidays nor will I live like that. Did I say the wrong thing? Now he is talking about coming back to our house tomorrow morning and packing up and really leaving for good. I got mad and set my engagement ring on our dresser and when he just left he brought it with. I was really really upset and not sure I should have called it off cause we have lots of other issues but now I think its too late. WOW im having a bad day.

Then to make things even better my ex husband who I have children with text message me and said he is bringing me to court and called me alot of bad names and said I better watch out. ARRRRRRRRRRRRR

by on Dec. 25, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Replies (31-36):
Jerichos_Mommy
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I am so sorry you are dealing with that crap.  Hope things get better soon.

jdsmell7
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 1:27 AM

I think the one thing he should be applauded for is standing up for what he believes in. And for what its worth, if he feels so strongly that women should be respected and not mistreated then he would NEVER harm you or his daughter which is comforting and good to know. I guess if he feels that strongly about this situation, I understand how difficult it is to sit down to dinner with a person who has abused someone you care for. Just like under no circumstance I would agree to have Christmas dinner with a pedifile. Maybe if you two compromised and met in the middle it may work out better. For instance, you can maybe apologize and say, "I shouldn't have given you such a hard ultimatum regarding a situation you feel strongly about-- instead maybe I should of suggested that you meet me later over my moms when "he" (sister's boyfriend) leaves" Hey its the Christmas season-- this is when our emotions are running high and we may over-react. If he truly loves you and wanted you to marry him, he should understand/forgive your view. If not-- then its for the best, because there is no sense marrying someone who can't even have a constructive disscussion regarding family arrangements!

santa green

LO2inVE
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 1:50 AM
Hopefully everything has worked out if not set a date get together without the kids and talk about it work it out. I'm sure things will go back to normal again it worked for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LO2inVE
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 1:51 AM
Don't stress out stay strong I hope you have better days :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KEISHAJB
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2010 at 3:42 AM

hugs

i hope things get better

VeeMama
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Wow brutal!!! Here's my opinion and here's why...being absolutely against someone cuz they have hit someone you love makes sense from your heart's standpoint but having been that woman that's been hit by my husband and have hit my husband in past we are now trying to work towards reconciliation because he's a fantastic guy otherwise and is a fantastic dad very involved. However his parents won't allow me at their place so my son is there right now with his dad because he was supposed to take him for xmas day but my DH said he wouldn't see me be alone on xmas day for supper without my son or anything so he stayed here with us instead. Also my parents refuse him to even come inside the door of their house to pick up my son. My dads in the hospital or otherwise it'd be the same with him. Our siblings will not see us with each other either and our friends are the only ones happy about us making changes and taking courses and pleading guilty to the charges and trying to make things better. ALL THAT ATTITUDE DOES IS RUIN EVERYTHING FOR THE KIDS INVOLVED! IT SPLITS FAMILIES APART AND ISN'T UNDERSTANDING AT ALL...I get not loving that person but be civil and get along so that the child isn't seperated from the family or the family from the child

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)