Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Married for 5 years - Tomorrow (Monday, December 27, 2010)♥

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

The Husband and I got married young. I was 15 and he was 23. Til this day we love each other more than we ever did the day we got married. We have a beautiful family: Ethan 5 years; Connor 4 years; and baby girl - Ellie on the way in March (12 weeks and 5 days to go)! We have two dogs that we treat like our kids. Lots of Laughs. They all keep us functional I would say! Lots of Laughs.

My husband and I look back at when we first got together and said to each other, look how far we've come from 2003! It's been that long and still we are in L♥ve with each other. I can't believe it's been that long. I am so happy. I know he's happy because he tells me everyday he loves me. He kisses me every time he leaves the house and always ask if he could help with anything. He is my world.

I just want to say to all the married couples out there. Work at your relationships. The key to it all is communication, respect, honesty / trust, and loyalty. I know I sound kinda korny but it is true. Talk to one another, help one another out with things, don't lie or have the fear of not trusting him/her and finally always keep your head clear and keep your relationship loyal! 

My husband and I some times have our bad days but we talk about them to get through them together. He's my other half and without him, I wouldn't survive!

To my husband of 5 years so far: Thanks for giving me this life, our child, pets, and happiness! I love you so much!

by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sew4fun
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Oh how great ! Congrats and may you have many more wonderful years to come

dove7
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM

happy anniversary

CreedMama3
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Thanks =)

Quoting sew4fun:

Oh how great ! Congrats and may you have many more wonderful years to come

CreedMama3
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Thanks =)

Quoting dove7:

happy anniversary

HollyBerry727
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 2:50 PM

happy anniversary 

MrsTantaros
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Congrats!!

tiger_tatted1
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Congrats! Enjoy your pregnancy and your anniversary!

Amyelitza69
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Congratulations on your Anniversary!!! I agree with you, to have a goos married the communication, trust and all that you say is essential, and the most important is TRUE LOVE....I'm married for 12 years and my husband is active duty ARMY. He been deploy 6 time (I'm going to our 6th now) and since we married (a week after) he left for his 1st deployment. Is not an easy job try to deal with all the thngs by yourself, and I see some young wives thinking that as soon they married with a military their life is going to be easy.  I had three beautiful boys ( 12 yrs, 10 yrs and 5 yrs) and in top of that, 2 pets, and other things to take care. And I get mad on those wives that they through themself to "die" when the husband leave for the 1st or 2nd deployment. Life is hard but if you don't step on your own feet and do the things you need to do, and continue your life always thinking on your other half. Be a military spouse is the hardest job no one can have but also the best one, you prove that only strong LOVE survive.....I really like your post. Some wive should read it....You are a really nice example for those young wives that think that life in the military as a wife is easy.....Keep that great job!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)