Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

HI Everyone!!!

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hi everyone! My name is Erica and I am 28 years old. I am engaged to be married and I have a 4 yo dd. I currently reside in Florida but was born and raised in Rhode Island.  Now please tell me...there are going to be ups and downs before and during marriage right? It will not always be flowers and daisies right? I mean my man can do some silly things but nothing too bad. Who does not get aggrivated by their Dh?? 

by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsTantaros
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Welcome to the group erica! Yea, there were always ups and downs before I got married, and still going... I think its all natural for spouces to get irritated with each other...because we are women vs. men! We are so very different in many ways.

Gmgej
by Michele on Dec. 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Welcome Erica! In our marriage it ebbs and flows, there are times I want to stab him in forehead with a fork and time I want to live on his skin.

Blessings

Michele

LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2010 at 6:07 PM
Welcome. All relationships have up and downs. The key is communication. As long as you can talk things out, trust and love each other, things will be fine.

Of course, on occasion you'll need that iron skillet. lol JK.

Best of luck to you and your husband to be. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2010 at 6:07 PM
LOL!

Quoting Gmgej:

Welcome Erica! In our marriage it ebbs and flows, there are times I want to stab him in forehead with a fork and time I want to live on his skin.

Blessings

Michele

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toniandakilsmom
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 6:36 PM
I'm sure that everyone gets aggravated by their spouse but I honestly believe that marriage is not that hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nifer24
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Welcome!! :D

MadysonsMama
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 8:11 PM

thank you ladies...i mean no relationship is perfect right? I mean what is the toughest thing you had to work through???

BiPolarMomto3
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Welcome to the group hon! Yea, I've been with my DH for going on 11 years, and married to him for almost 4. ( april 13th)... You have your ups and down, but no one ever promised you a rose garden.... You get through them.. :) Congrats on your upcoming marriage.

LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2010 at 8:20 PM
The toughest thing was his family. He had zero backbone when it came to them. There were times where it felt like my marriage was over or not worth saving anymore because if them. But, like I mentioned before... communication... works wonders.

Quoting MadysonsMama:

thank you ladies...i mean no relationship is perfect right? I mean what is the toughest thing you had to work through???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MadysonsMama
by on Dec. 26, 2010 at 9:22 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN