Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so peeved!

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM
  • 11 Replies

so its shut down week for DH's work. well today he had planned to go hunting. well i dont feel well at all and asked him to please stay home at least today and help me out and he throws a tantrum how he had this planned for weeks and he wasnt going to give it up for nothing, i told him he's off ALL WEEK he can stay home and take care of his family for one effin day!! he says "call your cousin have her come over" i told him its not her job to take care of HIS family he says "she doesnt mind" um YEA she does!! she doesnt mind when he's at work and i have NO ONE else but if he doesnt HAVE to leave and chooses to anyway then yea she minds alot!! so he takes off and oh yea did i mention the effin snowstorm AHHH!! my cousin called and i talked to her she told me to throw his ass out! that if his family isnt his priority he isnt worth my time. i told her he told me it wasnt his fault i didnt have things to do outside the house and not to ruin HIS fun! um YEA it IS HIS fault cause if HE didnt leave so much I would be able to do more things!! and this wasnt even about that it was about me being ill and needing HIS SUPPORT!!!  ok vent over

by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jemia
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM

So sorry hun. Hope you get better soon.

ameslink
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Oooh, that stinks.  I hear ya though.  A few months ago, some sort of virus made its way through our house.  My husband got it first (and he's a HUGE baby, like most men, when he's sick.  He stayed in bed for 3 days, and stayed away from the baby, because he didn't want to get her sick)  I got it right after him, and of course I didn't have the luxury of laying in bed all day...even when he came home from work and I thought he would take over baby duty so I could go lay down, it didn't work out that way at all.  And of course, the baby got sick too, since I was holding her all the time.  Moral of the story: There's no such thing as sick time for Mommy.

Mrs.Jolly
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Quoting Jemia:

So sorry hun. Hope you get better soon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shorty_girl330
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:06 AM
men these days, they want what the want and we kinda have to deal, that sucks your sick, hope you get better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mattel-
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:11 AM

My husband works 12 hour days in a high stress field. Had I known he had planned something for weeks, I wouldn't have asked him to stay home. I would have sucked it up. 

momsangel143
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:41 AM

If it had been planned for weeks I would have just dealt with it. Now if it was a whim I would have been pissed.

Quoting -Mattel-:

My husband works 12 hour days in a high stress field. Had I known he had planned something for weeks, I wouldn't have asked him to stay home. I would have sucked it up. 

Live4AutumnRose
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:45 AM

My husband would do the same thing. Well, I mean, if he had something planned for a long time, I know he would still go. I don't think I would call anyone for help though if I was sick. I would just deal with it. I am sorry you don't feel good. :( I hate not feeling well. I hope you get better soon! ((Hugs))

stuswf
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:53 AM
FEEL UR PAIN!!!! next time he's sick let him know how busy you are with the kids, house, & dinner & whatever else comes up! Let him take care of HIMSELF next time he's sick!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MadysonsMama
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Quoting stuswf:

FEEL UR PAIN!!!! next time he's sick let him know how busy you are with the kids, house, & dinner & whatever else comes up! Let him take care of HIMSELF next time he's sick!!!!

This!!

jenbscott
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Hope you feel better soon =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)