Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

so its shut down week for DH's work. well today he had planned to go hunting. well i dont feel well at all and asked him to please stay home at least today and help me out and he throws a tantrum how he had this planned for weeks and he wasnt going to give it up for nothing, i told him he's off ALL WEEK he can stay home and take care of his family for one effin day!! he says "call your cousin have her come over" i told him its not her job to take care of HIS family he says "she doesnt mind" um YEA she does!! she doesnt mind when he's at work and i have NO ONE else but if he doesnt HAVE to leave and chooses to anyway then yea she minds alot!! so he takes off and oh yea did i mention the effin snowstorm AHHH!! my cousin called and i talked to her she told me to throw his ass out! that if his family isnt his priority he isnt worth my time. i told her he told me it wasnt his fault i didnt have things to do outside the house and not to ruin HIS fun! um YEA it IS HIS fault cause if HE didnt leave so much I would be able to do more things!! and this wasnt even about that it was about me being ill and needing HIS SUPPORT!!!  ok vent over

by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Replies (11-11):
AprilH06
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:59 AM
I am sick right now too and DH could care less that I spent days getting my house ready and baking for the holidays. Now he doesnt feel well and expects me to stop everything to take care of him! HA! I took meds and went to work, I dont want to listen to his winey ass. Let him suffer like I did.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)