Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help With The S0

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 3 Replies
Ok me and my SO don't live together yet cause we r remodeling his house so we have enough room, but we r pretty much always together. Twice now I have looked at his txt messages and found odd messages from women. The first incident was where he lied to someone about who I was and it was supposedly all over his youngest kids momma. He is afraid if she knows about me she will take the baby from him. There is a 17y age difference between us and we both no she is gonna make a big deal out of it. I understood this situation, even though its one he is gonna have to deal with soon cause we r talking about getting married soon. Today I looked at it and there was two messages from a women on there one saying: Good Morning Handsome. The second one said: R u mad at me, would u like me to just stop txting and calling u. I'm pretty sure its his youngest kids mom. The same one we have been having problems over. He didn't txt back, he hadn't even read them yet, but its odd I think. If they r no longer together and he isn't telling her he wants to be with her. Why is she sending messages like that. Its all so annoying and confusing. I don't think he would cheat on me, but I think there is more to the situation than he is telling me. How do I go about confronting him about it without making it look bad on me. I don't care that he knows I go through his phone. He already knows about that. I no he loves me and I love him. Actually we were kinda like love at first sight, but we have had our problems like any couple. I don't no if I'm taking this the wrong way or how I should even really take all this, but something just doesn't seem right. Ladies what do u think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
akanyuh
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 11:51 AM

I would definitely call him out on it.  I would also check his sent messages to see if he is replying to the texts and what he is saying.

Have you tried calling the number yourself to see if it is his ex or someone else?

Sorry you are going through this. 

mommyof1ltlgirl
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

I'm sry tht you're going through this mommy. However he will have to always have contact w/ his child's mother just for the reason tht she is his child's mother. Just sit dwn and tlk to him abt it and see wht he says. GL

LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:33 PM
Well since he's not hiding it from you, just ask him. Let him know you're uneasy. Don't let it bottle up inside you... it when it does come out... it might come out wrong and more harsh then you intended. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)