Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what are you looking forward to in 2011?

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM
  • 8 Replies

What are you hoping to achieve in the next year?

Are you planning a special trip anywhere?

Are you having a baby next year?

Are you going back into the job market?

Share anything you would like about what you would like to have happen in 2011!!

by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SunShineDay28
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I am looking forward to the birth of our second baby in the beginning of June. I am also hoping to either finish school and get a teaching job or if that doesn't work out then I am looking forward to finding a job doing something else. The big goal of 2011 is to be on the road to moving out of my parent's house or actually moving out. I'm just looking forward to the new year:)

NoraDun
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Hopefully 2011 will be a wonderful year!! We plan on buying a house, upgrading into a larger vehicle....and maybe even possibly TTC #4...we shall see :)

Quoting aneela:

What are you hoping to achieve in the next year?

Are you planning a special trip anywhere?

Are you having a baby next year?

Are you going back into the job market?

Share anything you would like about what you would like to have happen in 2011!!

I am a 24 yr old Mommy to two boys Xavier O'Neal Age5 Malachi O'Mari Age1 and one girl Laylah-Marie Elizabeth! I have been married to my wonderful Husband, Quentin, for 6 yrs and our children are our life! I am truely blessed!                                                                                                          

coopersmom31306
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM

I am looking forward to finishing our home remodel and putting our house on the market.  I am also looking forward to our annual camping/float trip this summer!

amymarie0315
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Our house to be finished. :) My husband's job is relocating so we are building a house in the new area. I am super excited!

amymarie0315
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Best wishes to all of you in the coming year :)

Serenity_Angel
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM

I am looking forward to getting married, moving out of my inlaws' house, and ttc #2 for me, #1 for DF!

courtsmom04
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I am looking forward to finishing my associates degree, watching my child continue with gymnastics, maybe emptying my house of some guests, and watching my hubby continue to succeed at his job. Pretty boring, but I need that.

greeneyez1377
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM

This year I am going to lose weight... i have said this in the years past... but i am sick of this feeling and the way that i look in pictures....  as for a special trip my husband and i are going to Lincolon City in March for our 12th Anniversary last year we went to Vegas and i would love to go back and so would he but we don't have the money for that this year...  And i need to find a job somewhere.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)