Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i do???

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

my name is janet (JAN) . i  have a big issue right now . matter of fact i have been crying for days over it and i need advice on how to deal with it . i have been in a rocky relationship for 12 years . it is now a good relationship and we are planning on getting married. we ordered our (my) engagement ring off of walmart.com . well they were sapposed to deliver it 12/22- 12/24 and it is now 12/27 and still no ring. mind you we paid $320+ for this ring. i get on the phone this morning and spent hrs trying to find it . come to find out they sent it to the wrong place and cant retrive it , (so they say). they say my only option is to get my $ refunded and to reorder. i really like this ring and i really want this ring but i dont want the hassle any more i dont know if i should try 1 more time or take it as a lesson learned and walk away. what would you do????

by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jenbscott
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 7:39 PM
Oh no! That sucks. Definitely get your money back! I guess it's up to you if you want to try again. I wouldn't risk it getting lost again. I've never really ordered anything online from Walmart but my experience with customer service has always been aweful(sorry if I offend anyone that works there) but I still shop there often...just in-store.
kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2010 at 7:41 PM
Def get ur money back and go elsewhere.. Its not worth all the hassle to try again..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaniandTom
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Get your refund and look for another ring. I'm betting you will find one you like even more! (maybe for an even better price!)

sew4fun
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Get your money back and go elsewhere. I would check pawn shops, antique stores, estatesales and craigs list along with other stores. You may find something better !

MrsTantaros
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 8:11 PM

I would get my money back. Wal Mart isn't worth the hassle. :)

KimberlyMKasten
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2010 at 8:13 PM

get your money back and try site to store...have it shipped to the store then pay for it when you pick it up from the store

Love2BaMom77
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 8:20 PM

I agree with these ladies about getting your money back from them.  If you are willing to see if they still have the ring in stock I would suggest site to store, if you are not willing to risk it then also go with pawn shops/estate sales/craigs list.  Hubby picked up my ring oddly enough 12 years ago.  Walked in to a jewelry store in a mall and found a beautiful ring that was on sale/clearance because they couldn't sell it with the few natural imperfections that the stone had.  My ring is a very non traditional Emerald instead of a diamond so who knows you just might find something that sings your name more clearly then the one from WalMart. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)